These effects were created for a matrix, but can be used on other props, such as a Mega Tree, with a little tweaking.
The effects are imported directly into your preset list by following the steps below.
- Open xLights and a sequence (can be a new one or one you are working on).
- Right click in the sequence editor and click on Effect Presets.
- When the Effect Presets window opens click on import.
- Find the downloaded file on your computer and click open.
- The presets are now ready to use by clicking on apply preset.
Each preset is set for 10 seconds, but can be changed in length as you need. Any preset with a picture will need to have an image you would like to use mapped to it. Text would also need to be added and tweaked for you display.